Saturday, March 8, 2008

In like a Lion

March, what an interesting month, in our mind it's spring, but according to the weather it's winter. March is holding true to the saying perfectly, the wind has been blustery since the month began and the temperature tempremental. Just last week we were outside in short sleeves and today there is a foot of snow on the ground. I'd show you a picture, but my camera recently broke. Every bird in the neighborhood has discovered our feeder and I'm thanking God for friends who gave me outgrown winter boots this fall. I'm a packrat, so I accepted them with the thought that we probably wouldn't need them :). The kids are glad I was wrong, they've been praying for a good snow. It's a perfect day for staying in (well for me, Mike is desperate to find a sledding hill and I am not a cold weather outside kinda girl, but I'll be the good mom and go if that's what happens). However, we had other obligations today and M is at Blazer's, an indoor play place, with J for his Sparkies outing, and K has a birthday bowling party to go to, so I think it will get me out of having to play outside. :). Hope all of you are staying warm and enjoying life, whatever it has brought you.

No comments: