Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 28-4 weeks down.

Wow, it's hard to believe it's only been 4 weeks, the other day I was sure it'd been 6 and not in the positive way when Mike says we've been married twice as long as we really have. Today was our regular PWOC day, which I always enjoy. I really like the ladies in my class I'm leading. We started on Nehemiah today. A good book, if you haven't read it. Then the kids and I went to lunch with J so she could continue to have some time out of her house.

A few hours at home and off to the evening activities, which now includes Me! I took my first Tae Kwon Do class and it was so fun. I love the instructor here. It's obvious that he just loves what he does and gets real enjoyment from the students. There is no pressure what so ever. A loved that I was there and kept getting so close that I accidentally punched and kicked him 2x. I had to keep picking him up and moving him over. Fortunately I wasn't moving to fast. My girlfriends, who won't take the class with me, got a real kick out of the fact I couldn't do my pushups. Although, I didn't see them trying :). I'm definitely going to need some ibuprofen tonight, but it was worth it. One thing though, you don't realize how many muscles are affected by childbirth. You mom's know what I mean!

Alright, I need to get some rest. So, I'll see ya'll tomorrow!

Blessings.

No comments: