Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 30- and I broke a board

Yup, that's me. I kept telling myself, "if a 5 year old can do it, so can you!". The other kids in the class all encouraged me and told me I could do it. They are so sweet! It's amazing what happens when the kids realize you are on their level or lower! Another mom joined the class today, so I'm not the "biggest kid" in the class. I'm so glad I overcame my fear of embarrassing myself to take this class. So many times I'll let fear keep me from doing something I want to do. I'm glad I'm getting over that as I get older. I've only been to two classes, but I'm having a blast! I really encourage you, if there is something you've wanted to learn, then do it! I may have to find a ballet or tap class next and take up where I left off in childhood!

Justus was so excited to watch me break my board. The kids were so proud of mom. It's just a great feeling. And I'm leaving today's entry at that.

Blessings

No comments: